Friday, June 6, 2008

Interesting intro to crumbs of concern

Topics which may concern you unknowingly and my result in increasing concern once you realize said "crumbs" (or topics) are so concerning and that they may INDEED concern you. Having said that, my name is Chris Rutherford and this is the increasingly concerning blog I am starting to inform any and all readers of topics that concern me or you or all of us as human beings. Any of the future topics presented here may be subject to scrutiny as any "important" or "intellectual" thought may be. Occasionally you, the reader, may just find yourself picking apart these entries to figure out why I put them here. In any case, I will post things of nature that CONCERN me, not just in the sense that it affects me directly or indirectly but may be something that I find of concern. Sources may include stories I've heard, other blogs, publications of all sorts or theories and conjectures I've come up with in my own mind. Now, enough babbling, have some crumbs.

No comments: